I don’t know about you, but going to the gym unprepared would be such an unnecessary inconvenience. It might sound silly, but if you prepare the PERFECT gym bag for your trips to the gym, then you won’t ever have to worry about it anything else except getting that killer workout in.
So, listen up, because I’ve got you covered.
….and a good quality one at that. Nothing’s worse than trying to get your grind on, and the song sounds like it’s underwater. Apple EarPods are inexpensive and they work and sound great. Also, working out without music all together would probably be the biggest damper to my workout. For me, personally, I don’t push myself as hard when I don’t have my favorite playlist blasting while I workout. But hey, props to you if you prefer to workout without music.
– I tend to pack an extra shirt, shorts, socks and underwear. Some days when I’m sweating like a maniac, It’s always relieving to know I don’t have to be stuck in damp clothes. You never know, so pack that extra outfit! I would also recommend bringing an extra pair of slip on shoes so you can get out of those sweaty sneakers.
Makeup Bag Full of the Little Stuff
– Does that sound crazy to bring a makeup bag to the gym? Absolutely not. I like to put a variety of things in my gym makeup bag. Hair ties and headbands should definitely be a top priority. I almost always have a hair tie around my wrist, but I like to keep some extras in case my thick lions mane of hair decides to break that one. Makeup wipes are also an essential to wipe any dirt or makeup that runs. I would highly recommend the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes. Bandaids would also be a good thing to have in case you’ve got a little boo-boo. One tip that I would give you is to pack a ziplock bag where you can place your jewelry in. Saves you the hassle, and it keeps you from losing them.
Deodorant & Perfume
– Alright, this is just a temporary fix to sweaty armpits and your smelly bod. Don’t replace an actual shower with just deodorant and perfume, because come on, that’s kinda gross. But, if you’ve got somewhere to be, or people to see, some deodorant and perfume would alleviate the gym stench for a little while.
– If you’re prone to sweating excessively at the gym, bring a small towel with you so you don’t have to wipe that sweat away with your arm or your shirt.
– I’ve forgotten to bring a water bottle at times and it was annoying going back and forth to the water fountain, so don’t forget yours! Here’s a tip: get yourself a Blender Bottle . This one’s really inexpensive. If you take protein after a workout, I would recommend bringing protein in a ziplock bag and using the blender bottle after your workout to make that protein shake right away.
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!
You’ve got your gym bag all set.
Sweat during your workout, don’t sweat about the small stuff.
Ignite your spark,
Thanks for reading, xoxo.