I am so excited to announce that Spark of Thoughts blog has been nominated for the 2017 Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Spark of Thoughts is a blog dedicated to inspire, motivate, and entertain its readers. It has been about a month and a half since I have launched this blog and it is such an honor to have been nominated for this award!
I would first like to thank Yustine Alvares for nominating Spark of Thoughts! She is the owner of ASIA SIGNATURE, a blog about Personal growth, Branding yourself, Having a Healthy Lifestyle, Share Tips and Food! She is teamed with Shruti Parmar and Alexandra Broekman on this amazing blog. “A signature is in many ways like a fingerprint. It’s unique and it only fits you. Your signature is an original, cohesive design based on your personality and is made of everything you say, do and how you look. It’s how people will remember you.”
I am accepting the Liebster Award nomination, and must follow the tasks that come with this nomination!
10 random facts:
- My middle name is Austria. Yup, just like the country!
- Yellow is my favorite color, although, I don’t own much yellow clothes or things. I just associate the color with happiness and sunshine.
- I love watching movies. I could lay down and watch a movie for hours upon hours.
- I could never get tired of chocolate.
- My shoe size is a 5 in women’s.
- I am not a fan of the cold. I’d much prefer laying out underneath the sun all day.
- You can ask anybody who knows me: I love sleep. I could sleep till 2pm everyday if I could!
- I drink almond milk rather than regular milk.
- I have a belly button piercing.
- I am a Libra. The characteristics of a Libra are: The people born under the Sign Libra are kind, gentle and lovers of beauty, harmony and peace. However, in their effort to keep everyone happy, they find it difficult to say ‘NO’ to anyone, and as a result, they end up getting stressed. They have a lot of positive traits, but some negative ones, too. Sound like me?
Answers to Yustine’s Questions:
1.Do I blog full time?
I am a current college student, so I don’t spend all my time blogging, however, any free time I have, I dedicate to blogging. It’s a hobby that I’ve grown to love and it’s something that I am passionate about. Wherever this blog takes me, I know that it is something that will always be close to my heart.
2. What is the funniest thing you’ve ever done?
Tough question. I’ve done a lot of ridiculous things in my life, so it’s hard to tell. So, I asked my friend what the funniest thing I’ve ever done was, and here’s what she said:
“You’re a funny girl, there’s a lot.”
3. What’s your favorite place in the world?
My favorite place in the world has got to be my home country: the Philippines. My family and I visit the Philippines as much as we can, and I love going back home. It’s where my roots are and where a majority of my family resides. The Philippines will always be a place of kindness and beauty to me, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
4. What are 3 things I can’t live without?
My dogs. They share a special place in my heart, and I love them more than I love myself haha!
My family. A support system that is unmatched. I love you guys.
My contacts/glasses. I can’t see anything 3 ft away from me, so life would be a little blurry without them.
5. Best and worst purchases I’ve made?
The best purchase I’ve made was buying the hosting to start this blog.
And, I couldn’t tell you what the worst purchase I’ve ever made was, because I’ve made too many. (Shopaholic in the house).
6. What’s the closest thing to magic?
haha, jk. Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate fudge brownie ice cream is.
These are bloggers that I believe deserve this award. These bloggers have been working hard and creating content that I think is worth a little recognition!
Nikki from http://www.nikkisplate.com
Wonu from http://lostndelirious.com
Sarah from https://wanderlustwritings.com
Shea from https://sherasp662.wordpress.com
Isabel from https://mywildspace.wordpress.com
My Questions for the nominees:
- If money wasn’t an issue, what’s the one thing you would buy?
- Who is your role model?
- Pepsi or coke?
- If you could be 9 years old for a day, what would you do?
- Craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- You’ve just been elected president of the U.S, what is your first tweet?
Leave the links to your posts below! If you have any questions, shoot me a comment or an email! Have fun!
Ignite your spark.
Thanks for reading, xoxo.